More than 50 Orange County chefs joined culinary forces at the 3rd Annual Festival of OC Chefs event. Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors and guests, over $800,000 was raised in… Continue Reading
KidWorks offers a wide variety of opportunities for
you to share your talents with our students.
Current Positions Available
Monday – Thursday, 3:00 – 5:00 pm (K-5) or 6:00 – 7:15pm (Youth)
Provide homework help and assist teachers with program activities and lessons
Monday – Friday, 8 – 11am or 12 – 3pm
(August – June)
Provide classroom management and assist teachers with their daily activities and lessons
Varies by time and department
Administrative, fundraising, graphic design, event planning, marketing, technology, and other types of support.
Requirements and Next Steps
- Fill out Kidworks Volunteer Application.
- Be high-school age or older
- Complete orientation/training at KidWorks.
- Complete KidWorks volunteer interview.
Complete a live scan background check
- Preschool Volunteers only: must get a TB test done or have TB test results current within 1 year and available to show plus proof of additional immunizations.
- Commit for a minimum of 4 months (or semester/quarter if you are a college/high school student).
Call 714.834.9400 or email Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and to sign up to volunteer!