More than 50 Orange County chefs joined culinary forces at the 3rd Annual Festival of OC Chefs event. Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors and guests, over $800,000 was raised in… Continue Reading
Developing the character, confidence and tools to reach one’s God given potential.
College & Career Readiness
Providing the necessary resources and a clear path toward higher education and a future career.
Gaining the knowledge, compassion and skills which motivate one to give back.
A student’s well-being is essential for academic success. Life change happens in relationship.
- Social and emotional development
- Trusted caring relationships
- Self-Awareness and responsible decision making
- Exploration of personal strengths to discover one’s God-given potential
College and Career Readiness
The path towards college success begins in preschool. Most students will be the first in their families to attend college. KidWorks College and Career Success Initiative addresses the unique needs of first generation college students.
- Academic support & 1:1 career counseling
- College readiness & admissions
- Individualized mentoring for college students and alum
KidWorks is the only after school program in the nation to offer Franklin Covey’s Leader in Me curriculum. Leadership is foundational at KidWorks.
- Leadership fundamentals in all grade levels
- Hands-on leadership roles
- Student driven projects